Confirmation of Booking
Upon payment of the non-refundable booking fee, the CLIENT automatically agrees to the terms outlined and secures the photography services of The Jasmine Cottage Studio on your agreed date.
Once the payment has been received, confirmation of said non-refundable payment and details of the remaining balance will be sent to the CLIENT in the form of your payment acknowledgment (invoice documentation). The remaining balance will be due 7 days prior to the date of the photo session.
The Jasmine Cottage Studio understands that each photo session will be personal to the CLIENT and that this agreement is based on the understanding between The Jasmine Cottage Studio and the CLIENT and will supersede any prior agreement made between each party and adheres to the following completion schedule:
- The photo session to take place on a mutually agreed date, time and location
- A personal service from The Jasmine Cottage Studio for each client with continuous communication
- A dedicated online viewing platform will be available to the CLIENT up to 14 days after the photo session from which they can download all images to the CLIENTS' chosen devices
- Photos to be professionally enhanced with a selection of both colour, and black & white, photographs at no additional cost. Any major digital retouching such as background removal will be quoted for and charged for separately. Please contact The Jasmine Cottage Studio for more details
- On the day of the photo session, members of The Jasmine Cottage Studio will arrive at the location of the photo session at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session and request for the CLIENT to arrive promptly and in the event of lateness, the CLIENT to notify The Jasmine Cottage Studio as soon as possible
- To supply the best possible imagery where restrictions may be in place such as, but not limited to, location venue guidelines, background distractions, technical faults, severe weather conditions etc.