Confirmation of Booking
Upon payment of your non-refundable booking fee, you automatically agree to the terms outlined and secure the exclusive photography services of The Jasmine Cottage Studio on your agreed date and allows The Jasmine Cottage Studio to begin the necessary preparation work for your wedding prior to your date.
Once the payment has been received, confirmation of said non-refundable payment and details of the remaining balance will be sent to you in the form of your payment acknowledgment (invoice documentation). The remaining balance will be due 30 days prior to the date of the wedding.
The Jasmine Cottage Studio understands that each wedding is unique and personal to each couple. The Jasmine Cottage Studio guarantees the following for each wedding carried out:
- At least one face-to-face pre-wedding consultation or video-conferencing call (should location, availability & any other circumstances dictate) that is mutually agreed by both parties, where the wedding day will be discussed in detail to include, but not limited to, photography style and schedule
- A personal service from The Jasmine Cottage Studio for each client with continuous communication
- A dedicated online viewing platform will be available to the client up to 30 days / 4 to 6 weeks in high season after the wedding for them, their family and their friends to access
- Photos to be professionally enhanced with a selection of both colour, and black & white, photographs at no additional cost
- On the wedding day, for members of The Jasmine Cottage Studio (where to applicable) to arrive up to 45 minutes prior to the agreed venue with the client, unless otherwise specified by the client during the initial pre-wedding consultation(s), and for all parties to be dressed in appropriate working attire according to the event
- To supply the best possible imagery where restrictions may be in place such as, but not limited to, registrar / ceremonial / venue guidelines, background distractions, technical faults, severe weather conditions etc. On that basis, it is required for the client to obtain photographic permit conditions from their venue and registrar of any such imposed limitation and notify The Jasmine Cottage Studio as soon as possible