Your Bespoke Wedding Stationery Guide
It is so important to me that you are happy with everything that is created for you! Your stationery is meant to reflect you and your special day, whilst providing guests an insight into how your day is going to be. Wedding stationery often gets overlooked but for me, it is how you announce your big day to the world and is with you every step of the way of your wedding day plans; from the save the dates all the way to your thank you cards, way after the confetti has been thrown and the champagne has been poured! Also, aside from your photos (did you know I also do wedding photography too!), your invites and all your other stationery elements, are items you and your loved ones will cherish and use within a scrapbook, and forever be able to look back on and treasure for years to come. That is why, for me, creating your stationery is such an important part of your wedding day plans.
What Happens Next
If you feel the bespoke route is for you, get in touch and let me see if I can bring your creative ideas to life!
- Let's chat! Depending on where you live, this can be either be done face to face or via video call where I can show you samples of my work and take you through the process. If there is something I cannot offer, for whatever reason this may be, I promise I will be open and upfront with you
- Following on from our chat, I will make sure you are happy with what we have gone over and then put together a quote for you of personalised stationery package.
- If you are happy with your quote and would like to proceed, I will do my happy dance! A booking form would need to be completed, as well as a 25% payment of your full order to be settled in order to get you secured in the diary for me to create your stationery for you. Once both both the form and has been received, we can then get cracking with your designs! A Wedding Stationery Sample Pack will also be making its way to you too so you can choose which card and envelope finish you may like.
- As the designs begin to get underway, we will continue to go back and forth with digital amendments until you are happy with your finished designs. I don't hold back on the number of amendments, as for me, it is so important for you to be 100% happy with everything that is created for you!
- Once you are happy with the final designs, I shall take you through the approval process - easy! Any remaining payments would need to be settled prior to production too and so once all that is done, I shall take your stationery into production!
- And finally the best bit... you receive your stationery! Stationery orders can take up to 3 weeks to be produced so at the consultation stage, I will advise when is best to make a start on all your stationery elements. Your order will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery or ParcelForce, however, the option to collect will be available to you too!